White Star Pack
check Only natural ingredients beneficial to the skin
check Natural pigments of mineral origin
check Vegan waxes and plant-derived oils
check High moisturizing power
check Long lasting
check Versatile, with multiple applications
check Nebula Stick illuminates your skin in one touch
check Black Star Mascara gives more life to your eyelashes
check 100% / 99.8% Ingredients of Natural Origin
Ingredients Nebula Stick: Tripelargonin , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides , Euphorbia Cerifera Cera , Copernicia Cerifera Cera , Silica , Oryza Sativa Bran Cera , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera , Glycine Soja Oil , Tocopherol , Beta-Sitosterol , Squalene , Mica , CI 77491 , CI 77499 , CI 77891
Ingredients Black Star Mascara: Aqua , Euphorbia Cerifera Cera , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate SE , Pentylene Glycol , Glycerin , Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters , Oryza Sativa Bran Cera , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Ricinus Communis Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil , Zea Mays Germ Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil , Xanthan Gum , Decyl Oleate , Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera , Rosa Canina Fruit Oil , Sodium Phytate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sorbitan Olivate , Tocopherol , CI 77499
Nebula Stick White Cloud:
- Apply it directly from the stick by in a small amount and smoothing it out with your fingertips by tapping it into place, until it blends into the rest of your makeup.
- The Nebula Stick is a versatile product that you can apply to different areas of your face and body. On the brow bone, to illuminate your face; on the eyelids, as a luminous eyeshadow base or, on the cheekbones, to give your skin that healthy, dewy look that’s so in vogue.
- You can apply it in the morning and it will last on all day.
- TIP: In smaller areas, you can apply the product directly with your fingers or with the help of a brush.
Black Star Mascara:
- Place the applicator horizontally over the roots to apply the product to the upper eyelashes. Brush upwards making a slight zigzag to distribute the product well along all the eyelashes and make them look longer and thicker. You can repeat the movement several times if you want more definition.
- Go over the areas where you have not reached. Don't forget the eyelashes closest to the tear duct or the end of the eye, this way you will be able to enlarge them. You can reapply the Black Star Mascara as many times as you like without damaging or weighing your eyelashes down.
- Easy to remove. You will be able to remove the Black Star Mascara easily and in a very short time without the need to rub or irritate your eyes.
- TIP: Don't forget to turn the brush inside the container in each application and thus you will obtain that the product lasts more time in optimal conditions.