100% Natural Ingredients.
The highlighter that gives the ultimate healthy, dewy holographic effect
Once you try it you won't be able to live without it! Nebula Stick is a natural, silicone-free and petroleum-free highlighter that’s essential to complete any look. This highlighter is a must-have to illuminate and create the iridescent effect you want in the areas of the face you want to enhance, giving your skin a magical and incredible glow.
Formulated with high-quality natural ingredients that will give you a radiant appearance in your daily life thanks to the natural luminosity that natural mica and pigments can give you. What’s more, its high concentration of vegan wax and plant-based oils provide the skin with intense hydration. Ready to shine?
Product available in a few days
Enter your email and we will notify you. Do not miss it!
check No parabens, silicones or paraffins—only what really matters
check Does not clog pores, non-comedogenic
check Natural pigments of mineral origin
check Blends into your skin for a radiant finish
check Harmonises the proportions of the face
check Creamy texture and long-lasting
check Great moisturising properties
check Versatile, with multiple applications
check 100% ingredients of natural origin
Mica: Glow! Get natural-looking glowing skin! We add natural mica of mineral origin to achieve a healthy holographic effect, with an iridescent glimmer that give skin a natural-looking radiant glow.
Natural pigments: Life is colourful! We use the latest innovations in pigments of natural origin to give colour and get the shades that best blend with your skin. Illuminate your eyelids and cheeks with the most natural shades and get a radiant, glowing look.
Rice Bran Wax: This plant-based wax is extracted from rice bran oil and its powerful properties make it an excellent skin moisturiser. It’s suitable for both oily and dry skin. It’s also worth pointing out the softness and smoothness that this wax provides to the skin, and its powerful anti-ageing and antioxidant properties.
Wax from the japanese wax tree: The wax obtained from the berries of this tree is an interesting vegan alternative to beeswax, as they share the same protective and thickening properties. What’s more, it moisturises and softens skin, making it pleasant to the touch.
Avocado Oil: EIt's one of the most antioxidant-rich oils, with great moisturising and nourishing properties. It does an incredible job repairing the cutaneous barrier, promoting cell regeneration. It also contains fatty acids that make it an oil suitable for sensitive, dry or damaged skin.
Jojoba Oil: The best plant-based oil to moisturise the face. Its high concentration of ceramides provides the skin with long-lasting deep hydration.It retains moisture and is perfect for oily skin and acne as it absorbs accumulated sebum.
Ingredients: Tripelargonin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Silica, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Persea Gratissima Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalane, [ +/- Mica, CI 77491/Iron Oxide, CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide].
- How to apply it: a light and easy-to-use formula that can be directly applied to the skin without other products, or on top of your makeup. If applying foundation and concealer, we recommend using Nebula Stick last. You can apply it directly from the stick by in a small amount and smoothing it out with your fingertips by tapping it into place, until it blends into the rest of your makeup. In smaller areas, you can apply the product directly with your fingers or with the help of a brush. Don’t forget to smooth it out. If you apply it using upward strokes, you can give prominence to a particular area of the face.
- Where to apply it: it’s a versatile product that you can apply to different areas of your face and body. Nebula Stick is perfect for enhancing through magical plays of light.
- On the brow bone, to illuminate your face.
- On the eyelids, as a luminous eyeshadow base or for a radiant look.
- On the cheekbones, to give your skin that healthy, dewy look that’s so in vogue.
- Long-lasting: You can apply it in the morning and it will last on all day.