Outer Space Eyeliner
check Only natural ingredients beneficial to the skin
check Natural pigments of mineral origin
check Moisturises and cares for your skin and eyelashes
check Brings intensity to your gaze
check Quick-fix liquid texture
check Long lasting
check Defines and enhances your gaze
check Eyeliner with flexible and precise tip
check 99.6% ingredients of natural origin
Wild Rose Oil: wild rose is a variety of rosehip. It is known for its antioxidant properties. In addition to its high content of vitamin C, it has a significant amount of unsaturated fatty acids. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and healing agent and restores firmness to the dermis.
Castor Oil: this powerful oil is known to stimulate eyebrow and eyelash growth, strengthen, hydrate and give incredible shine to the hair. It has an outstanding content of vitamin E, proteins and minerals, prevents early hair loss, which results in much thicker and fuller eyelashes.
Jojoba Oil: this plant-derived oil has a high concentration of ceramides that provide deep and lasting hydration to skin. It also retains moisture.
Olive Oil: this oil has a great amount of benefits and nutrients for skin and hair. Its high content of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins E and K, make it an excellent ingredient to moisturise, nourish, strengthen and stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Everything your eyelashes need.
Purple Gromwell: this active ingredient is extracted from the Gromwell root and is known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and anti-irritant properties. It is perfect for the care and repair of the most sensitive skin.
Acacia Senegal: this ingredient is extracted from its tree is a natural thickener. Its composition of glycoproteins and polysaccharides has anti-inflammatory properties. It is known and used for its ability to relieve skin irritation. For this reason it is recommended for sensitive skin.
Ingredients Outer Space Eyeliner: Aqua , Glycerin , Pentylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate SE , Cetyl Alcohol , Pectin , Acacia Senegal Gum , Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil , Zea Mays Germ Oil , Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil , Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract , Sodium Bicarbonate , Decyl Oleate , Ricinus Communis Seed Oil , Rosa Canina Fruit Oil , Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum , Tocopherol , CI 77499
- To avoid a too thick line, remove the excess of product when taking the brush out from its container.
- Draw a line along your upper lashes starting from the center of the eyelid towards the outside of the eye to lengthen the look and achieve the cat-eye effect.
- Then, draw a line on the inside of the eyelid getting a continuous line.
- Press more or less the brush to get a thinner or thicker line, adapting it to your preferences!
- Tip! Do not stretch your eyelid when drawing the line because when you let go of it it may not be well outlined. Try to line your eyes with the eyelid as relaxed as possible.