Natural Bronzing Power
check Only natural ingredients beneficial to the skin
check Get an immediate bronzing effect
check Medium-high coverage
check Matte satin finish
check Melts like a second skin
checkNatural mineral pigments
check Provides deep, long-lasting hydration
check Versatile formulation, multiple applications
check 100% Ingredients of natural origin
Rice powder: this natural alternative to talcum powder provides a very soft and pleasant texture to the skin. It also absorbs excessive sebum, to achieve a very natural matte finish. It helps to fix the makeup, which remains intact on the skin for longer.
Organic coconut oil: this organically grown oil has great moisturising, softening, protective and repairing properties for skin. It also stands out for its antioxidant and moisturising power.
Jojoba oil: the best plant-derived oil for skin hydration. Its high concentration in ceramides provides deep and long-lasting hydration to skin. It is perfect for oily or acne-prone skins, as it absorbs the sebum in excess. This oil absorbs quickly because its structure is very similar to skin oils.
Criste Marine Active: the wax obtained from this coastal plant rich in vitamin C and minerals controls sebum secretion, smoothes and eliminates wrinkles, achieving homogeneous and even skin, without leaving imperfections or shine. This active ingredient simulates the effects of retinoids on skin, without being aggressive, photosensitive or irritant.
Apricot butter: our R&D team has chosen the apricot butter to achieve greater extensibility of the product. It provides non-greasy hydration to this power, which melts like a second skin.
Natural pigments: life is colourful! We use the latest innovation in natural pigments to give colour and achieve the shades that best blend with the skin. Instantly bronzes your skin with a very natural and healthy shade.
Ingredients Natural Bronzing Power: Mica , Silica , Squalane , Cocci Nucifera Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil , Crithmum maritimum Extract , Glyceryl Caprylate , Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride , p-Anisic Acid , Glycine Soja Oil , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Tocopherol , Beta-Sitosterol , Squalene , CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499 , CI 77891
- Less is more! This is the main rule to get the most natural finish when applying a bronzing powder. Keep also in mind that you can apply it after the makeup foundation or directly on your skin.
- Lightly press with the brush on the mesh in the center of the box. Dispose of the excess product by making small touches on the handle of your brush.
- Apply the bronzing powders with the simple 3 technique. Start from the forehead, as close to the hairline as possible. Without lifting the brush, go down through the temple towards the cheekbone until you reach the cheek. Then go back to the ear and down the jaw bone almost to the chin. Make a 3 contouring your face!
- If you apply too much product in any area, blur it with the same brush, without needing more product. You can easily adjust the quantity.
- Boosts the sun-kissed effect! You can raise the tone a little more in the areas of your face that are normally bronzed by sun. To do this, apply more product with the brush by touching the area of the cheekbones, the forehead, below the hairline, and on the center of the nose.
- Choose the right brush! It should be slightly dense, made of soft synthetic hair and layered, for the best application.
Verified reviews from real customers