Mineral Eyeshadow Palette
check Only natural ingredients good for your skin
check Richly pigmented colour
check Natural mineral pigments
check 6 different shades
check Rich in natural micas
check Rich in plant-derived butters
check Pressed powders
check Matte and shimmer finish shadows
Rice powder: this natural alternative to talcum powder provides a very soft and pleasant feel to skin. It also absorbs excess sebum to achieve a very natural matte finish. It helps to fix makeup, making it lasts longer on the skin.
Mango butter: this is one of the fruits with the highest nutritional content. Besides being a great emollient, it is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and minerals. It has a moisturising, antioxidant and repairing effect on every skin type.
Shea butter: the fruit of this African tree is rich in vitamins A, D, E, F, and minerals. It provides hydration and luminosity, and improves the elasticity of the skin. It provides long-lasting nutrition, and has a healing and relaxing effect..
Natural pigments: life is colorful! We used the latest innovation in natural pigments to get the shades that best blend with the skin. Give touches of colour to your gaze in the most natural and healthy way.
Mica: let's glow! Give shine to your eyelids with natural micas. Achieve a healthy holographic effect, with glowing flashes that give a bright and natural look to your gaze.
Ingredients Mineral Eyeshadow Palette: Mica , Squalane , Oryza Sativa Starch , Zinc Stearate , Mangifera Indica Seed Butter , Butyrosperum Parkii Butter , Glyceryl Caprylate , p-Anisic Acid , Glycine Soja Oil , Tocopherol , Beta-Sitosterol , Squalene , CI 77007 , CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499 , CI 77891
- You can apply the Eye Shadows by Identy Beauty to your eyelids using your fingertips or a eye brush for greater precision.
- The 6 shades of the Mineral Eyeshadow Palette allow multiple combinations. Follow our tips and play with your looks!
- During the day, you can combine the lightest shades to illuminate and accentuate your gaze with a natural nude look.
- At night, you can add the darkest shades to define your eyelids and get a perfect smokey-eye makeup.
- Free your imagination and combine the 6 eye shadow shades as you wish. The most powerful magnet? Your gaze.