Black Star Mascara
check Only natural ingredients beneficial to the skin
check Stimulates eyelash growth
check High moisturising power
check Provides length and volume
check No lumps, without weighing your eyelashes down
check Long lasting
check Enhances and defines in a natural way
check Strong and flexible eyelashes
check 99.6% natural ingredients
Olive oil: This oil has many benefits for the skin and hair. Its high content in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins E and K, make it an excellent ingredient to moisturise, nourish, strengthen and stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Everything your eyelashes need.
Candelilla wax: Used as vegan alternative to beeswax. It shares the same protective and thickening properties. Provides a particularly nice feeling in the eyelashes. It gives them flexibility and avoids clumping. It is waterproof and provides great density to the eyelashes.
Abyssinian oil: Abyssinian oil is extracted from the Crambe Abyssinica plant, an oleaginous plant of Mediterranean origin. It is very rich in Omega 6 and Omega 9, which provide elastic, vitality and strength to eyelashes. It is an excellent non-irritating oil with a soft and dry feel. It provides a gorgeous glossy finish without oily sensation.
Castor oil: This powerful oil is known to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. It strengthens, moisturises and gives your eyelashes an incredible shine. It has an outstanding content of vitamin E, proteins, minerals, and has antibacterial properties (it destroys the fungus or bacteria that can prevent the normal growth of the eyelash). In addition, it avoids the eyelashes falling out in advance, which translates into much denser and more bushy eyelashes.
Rice wax: It’s a highly moisturising wax that helps to restore weak and damaged eyelashes, strengthening them from the root to the tips. It works by gently wrapping and protecting the eyelashes while leaving a light and soft feeling.
Jojoba oil: It has a high concentration of ceramides, oily substances that provide a deep and lasting hydration, creating a protective barrier that keeps your eyelashes moisturised. It strengthens and improves the structure, recovery and growth of eyelashes. It also has outstanding properties as photoprotector and regenerator for eyelashes.
Corn oil: this oil is rich in vitamin E and has antioxidant properties. It hydrates and gives shine and protection to eyelashes. In addition, corn oil is an excellent ingredient to moisturise all the tissues of our skin and hair.
Ingredients Black Star Mascara: Aqua , Euphorbia Cerifera Cera , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate SE , Pentylene Glycol , Glycerin , Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters , Oryza Sativa Bran Cera , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Ricinus Communis Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil , Zea Mays Germ Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil , Xanthan Gum , Decyl Oleate , Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera , Rosa Canina Fruit Oil , Sodium Phytate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sorbitan Olivate , Tocopherol , CI 77499
- Place the applicator horizontally over the roots to apply the product to the upper eyelashes. Brush upwards making a slight zigzag to distribute the product well along all the eyelashes and make them look longer and thicker. You can repeat the movement several times if you want more definition.
- Go over the areas where you have not reached. Don't forget the eyelashes closest to the tear duct or the end of the eye, this way you will be able to enlarge them. You can reapply the Black Star Mascara as many times as you like without damaging or weighing your eyelashes down.
- Place the brush horizontally and slide it downwards with a slight zigzag to apply make-up to the lower lashes. You only have to caress the eyelashes. This way you will avoid stains and you will obtain that they look denser.
- Easy to remove. You will be able to remove the Black Star Mascara easily and in a very short time without the need to rub or irritate your eyes.
- *TIP: Don't forget to turn the brush inside the container in each application and thus you will obtain that the product lasts more time in optimal conditions.