All information about shipping during COVID-19
- Due to the preventive measures of COVID-19, orders are expected to be delivered within 72 hours, in accordance with the prevention measures of our logistics center.
- You will receive an email with the link to track your order as soon as it is shipped.
- Since it is not possible to pick up your parcel at collection points, we recommend that you enter your home address. If you wish to change it, you can always email us at [email protected].
- DHL is implementing preventive measures to completely avoid contact with our customers, and reduce the possibility of infection to 0.
- We have extended the return period to 30 days from the moment you receive your order.
How does Identy work?
- The Team wears gloves and masks during the whole order preparation process.
- Before entering the logistics center, we take the temperature of each team member.
- We have established shifts, limited activity and capacity in common areas, and respect safety distances.
- We disinfect the workstations between shifts, use individual equipment and regularly ventilate the enclosed spaces.
- Team members who live with people at risk or who have symptoms compatible with the virus stay at home.
- We provide everyone with a soap and gel dispenser for frequent and thorough hand washing.
|Country||Rate||Transit time||Free shipping|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||2.9€||48h||> 20€|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||5.9€||48/72h||> 49€|
|United Kingdom||2.9€||24/48h||> 20€|
Due to the preventive measures of COVID-19, orders are expected to be delivered within 72 hours. We understand that, as a customer, you expect to receive your order as soon as possible, this is why we work hard to deliver your order efficiently so that you will be able to receive it in 24/48h (on working days). However, please note that during product launches, promotional periods, Black Friday and Cyber Monday delivery times might vary, and being longer than usual.
When do you ship my order?
Orders placed on business days before 12
Orders placed on business days after 1
During product launches, promotional periods, Black Friday and Cyber Monday the preparation and shipping of your order, as well as the delivery, may take longer than usual.
The delivery time is calculated from the moment the order leaves our logistic centre until it reaches the address you indicated. You will receive an email to inform you that your order has been shipped and it is on its way.
We will do everything possible to deliver your order within the established times, although during promotional periods the delivery time may be longer than indicated.
How does the shipping work and what do I do if I am not at home at the time of the delivery?
If you are absent at the time of the delivery, the courier will try to leave a delivery note in the mailbox. It is not always possible to leave the
How can I track my delivery?
Easy peasy! You can track your delivery using the link you will find in the shipping confirmation email.
You will also find the tracking number in the SMS that the delivery company will
Can I receive my order in the time slot of my choice?
You can leave a message for the courier, with your preferred time slot, in the comment box that you will find before finalising your order. The delivery team will try to do their best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that it might not be always possible, as the standard delivery window is 9am-7pm. In any case, if they are not able to deliver your order at the time you requested, they will contact you to arrange a new delivery schedule, so that you will be able to receive your order as soon as possible.
What happens if my delivery address is incorrect?
We always recommend that you carefully check the address when making your orders. It is important to ensure that the information is correct and
2020 Bank holidays
We wish to inform you that during the
January: 1st and 6th
April: 13th and 16th
December: 6th, 8th, 25th and 26th